They R N My Head...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Im Up, NOT Cool!!

Hey u guys I'm up with the sun and not very happy about it. I can not stand my job. And sometimes its not so much the job as the working conditions,the situation, and the necessity for me to be here for my own fiscal benefit. I am constantly in a on going battle with the one I call sleep. Studying all day yesterday, then I went to the hottest(not hot as in good but the literal meaning) indoor pool party ever in the history of indoor pool parties that I have been to. It was a 4 on a 1-10 scale in how fun it was. Some assholes got a kick out of throwing people in the pool with their phones and any other electrical devices attached. That is what made it so lame. And from the looks of outside today may be as lame as that party. Its day light but I lied when I said I was up with the sun cuz that little guy is MIA. So I will be napping before I go back into the deep meditations of study. My biggest goal as of right now is to try to stay awake for the next 5 hours without totally losing my mind. I want to bad to not even be sleepy right now but since I went to bed mad I didn't say my prayers and that leaves me at work tired and confused. And not looking forward to the last 3 hours of this shift. Well I think I'm done rambling on and on about my SAD life. I hope u all have a nice day I know I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment