They R N My Head...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Mite Win Some...

Today was not a good day. I lost a friend not to death but to bullshit and at the end of the day that just simply proves that he could not have been a true friend. It is still fresh on my mind and fresh in my soul but I kno that I will get over it. It hurt my feelings the way shit went down and I'm still confused as to what the fuck happened but all I kno is this is the last time I give someone a second chance because I always get fucked in the end. I'm going to miss our good times and remember our bad but this can not be forgiven. And I want to ask GOD to forgive me for not forgiving and not being peaceful. And ask GOD to help me to forget this nonsense and move on with my life and the days I share with my real friends. I could have done so many bad and wrong things to this person but all I ever really wanted to do was help and be there and they kno that but until the day they realize that I will have to know that a simple harmless quetion(or at least that's what I thought it was) ended our friendship. I hope GOD blesses him in all he does and that he will forever be blessed but right now I'm going to sleep and get myself right with GOD because only he knows my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment