They R N My Head...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Summertime Enemy

So make-up is my summertime enemy, anybody who knows me know I can't and don't wear foundation because it is 1. not necessary and 2. it would break my face out(how I found that out is another story for another day). So I don't ever wear foundation some so my face is flawless but that's because they don't see what I see. I think my skin is a killer dry mess. But I love eye shadow. I have many many many colors and eye shadow kits that I get as gifts or I buy myself. But this heat is killing my summer eye shadow dreams. I put on eye shadow and bam my eye lids sweat (yes my eye lids) and I wipe and wipe and wipe my eyes and all of my eye shadow ends up on my hands and shirt and anything else I can get a hold of. I am sick of going natural (even though I can do it thank God for good genes) I want to do my face up in the day time where ppl can see it. But for now that is just a dream it seems. Now don't get me wrong I believe that if u have to wear makeup PLEASE do because I don't want you to go out looking a mess I am just saying I really want my eye shadow back. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make your own make up decisions. Well that's all I have to say about that. And other than that my vaca is going great, fresh hair cut, big ole butt(LOL) , just NO DAMN eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment