They R N My Head...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Think Im Going to Heck With ...PEACHES...LOL & Deadlies

Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie.

Pride:
What is your biggest contribution to the world?
My blog is my biggest contribution...If only mre people read it the world would be a better place.
Envy
What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours?
Well one of them has really long hair and I wish I hadnt cut mine...one has a Ipod touch that is effin amazing, and many of them have cars...I wish I had a car....
Gluttony
What did you eat last night?
I ate lasagna...the microwaved kind...but believe me when I say i wanted something else and something more.
Lust
What really lights your fire?
Guys that smoke like a chimney and smell like liquor
Anger
What is the last thing that really pissed you off?
My Hair...it wont listen to me
Greed
Name something you hoard and keep from others:
I am not a hoarder I love to share
Sloth
What’s the laziest thing you ever did?
Took the elevator to the second floor even though i got to the stairs first

No comments:

Post a Comment