They R N My Head...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

More than ANNOYED...

Why can't I have along day of stupidity that ends in relaxation. That shit never can and apparently never will happen. The more annoyed I am throughout the day the more annoyed I will be by the time I have to lie my head down. I am so sick of money and having to pay bills that I shouldn't have to pay. I am tired of having a broke as man. I love him don't get me wrong but he has given himself way more shit than he can handle finacially and now I am stuck paying half of all of the shit he said he could handle. That gets on my fuckin nerves. I worked more hours this week than he did. I don't get over time and I am trying to keep myself out of debt but I sit here and my credit (because of him) is slowly depleiting. I don't get help with any of the bills he helps to run up but yet and still I am forced to do what I have to do. Fuck that shit. Just fucki it...

No comments:

Post a Comment