They R N My Head...

Monday, April 13, 2009

i dont know what to blogg about

So I have started this blog and I thought it was a great idea but now I am not so sure because I do not have any idea what I want to blog about. I'm truly blown. I have no idea how often I am going to post and I really have no idea if I even want ppl to read the mindless dribble that may come from this. I could post poems but who would really want to read them or even know what they were about. Then I thought maybe I could start discussions about random things. This is not a joke. I just thought of a way to run my blog. If I call it a show I can make it a show. I can give u a little celebrity news, the word of the day, a poem, a discussionn and so on and so forth. So yea this is going to be quite interesting. I hope that I can get the participation of the public. Anybody who knows me knows that I can start a pretty good discussion. SO ill be back later to start "The Fire Strength and Words Show".

WE GOT THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment