They R N My Head...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Dont Like it One Bit

The swine flu is officially killing Americans. A 23month old child died from the swine flu and I am officially scared. I know that its a baby and their immune system is not as strong as that of an adult but its still kinda scary. I hope that I get lucky enough anf that I am blesseg enough for this sickness to pass me by. But this is definately proof of the end of times. Sicknesses are mutating from animals and infected humans and killing up. If I get this sickness I could definately end up broke and homeless and I don't have time for that. So right now all I can do is pray that this sickness does not affect me or any of my loved ones. And I think u should pray too

PS I really need some sleep I am mad mad mad tired

No comments:

Post a Comment