They R N My Head...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Morning I jumped up ...

So good morning. I am at work and wishing I was still lying in my wonderful bed. If I could just sleep and sleep. I wonder what I'm going to have for lunch today. IDK. I am kinda hungry now but my buddy A left me a banana so that should hold me over until lunch time. I think I may have on too may clothes right now. - think I'm ranting again. But shit isn't that what this is for. So right now I am listening to Wale and I am a minor fan like I don't hate him but he doesn't make me feel any kinda way. So I have three more weeks until my summer break begins. I have like a month to save money for my vaca. I don't kno if I am going to make it. Well I think I may be done dumping my mind out on this page. Look out for minnie updates at
http://mayweatherplanet.blogspot.com. LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment