They R N My Head...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thought§

So I am up late because I have to work to survive and I am thinking about my life. Well really I am thinking about going to sleep but that's another story. As I type I am dosing off. But anyway I want to reflect on nothing and somwthing at the same time like how I work myself to death(new blog starts tomorrow) be there. I really just felt like nagging and babbling then when I started I decided I just wanted e understood. Some times I feel like I don't belong but hey that's life and if u can't live with it u will die. So I try to take the good with the bad. Just need sleep. Really I think that is all there is to it. I have had a lot on my mind but nowhere near enough time to sleep it off. Thoughts r like a cold they linger until u get enough sleep to fight back so I plan on forming an army today cuz I want to sleep my life away

No comments:

Post a Comment